Friday 10 January 2014

Lionel Messi talks his return after injury, hails Barcelona

Striker for Barcelona and Argentina, Lionel messi hailed his Barcelona return yesterday as he scored two goals for his club in Copa Del Rey match against Getafe on Wednesday. The legend came as a substitute at 64th minute and scored on 88th and 90th minute respectively.  

Messi-goal.jpg

"I've always said and I repeat, my wish is to retire here. That is what I want. I'm back and that is just what I wanted. I'm very happy for everything because these were many days off the pitch. I felt good in practice and I noticed that in the game.", Messi quoted.

"I played without hamstring pain. These two months I suffered but thanks to the recovery in my homeland I have come back more rested both mentally and physically. I was happy in my country but now I've come back to look forward. It was a great day for us.", 26 year old said.

No comments:

ShareThis