Thursday 9 January 2014

Manchester United news: David Moyes quotes on Sir Alex Ferguson

David Moyes, Manchester United manager, has praised Sir Alex Ferguson while denying about added pressure due to the presence of the legendary boss; talking to reporters after the club faced 2-1 defeat at Sunderland in the first leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final.

"(Sir)Alex is a great sounding-board for me. He is there to help, so is Sir Bobby. He is terrific. Bryan Robson is at the training ground regularly, I speak to him regularly.", told 50 year old.

"I find the three of them terrific. I have always been happy with how the player have been responding. I thought they were good tonight apart from the opening 15 minutes. It's always going to be a tough game. It's only the first part of the game, so we have got a bit more to do in the second leg." added Moyes.

"This hasn't happened at Manchester United for a long time. I thought the support was great. They are sticking with the club, sticking with the manager and that's exactly what you need when you are not doing so well.", he said on the loss.






No comments:

ShareThis