Wednesday 8 January 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo news: Portuguese denies FIFA Ballon D'or rumors regarding his absence

Real Madrid star and Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo has recently denied the rumors about his absence at FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 gala this month.

"It is a closed topic and I do not want to talk any more about this. I can only say that I will go to the gala. I have always gone to the gala. I do not see why you do not have to go. It's normal to be present. I'll see what happens. I do not know if it's fair or not to win it. I'm trying to do my job as always", he told.

"I will help Real Madrid with goals and good displays. If I win, great, and if not, then life goes on and I'll stay the same", added 28 year old.

Ronaldo has been nominated and is one of top three contenders for most prestigious award in worldwide soccer along with Franck Ribery and Lionel Messi.

No comments:

ShareThis