Wednesday 15 January 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi talk about FIFA Ballon D'or

Winner of FIFA Ballon D'or 2013, Cristiano Ronaldo has thanked his teammates for helping him winning the award after five year drought since 2008.
Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg

" There are no words to describe this moment. I want to thank all my colleagues and companions at Real Madrid. Those who know me know that many people helped me, my manager, my president, many people who are here.", Portuguese said in an emotional speech.

While his arch rival Lionel Messi responded by saying that the player deserved it.

 " It was a not really good year for me. It was very complicated not just for the injuries but also for many other things surrounding my family and what people said about me.", said 26 year old.

" But, hopefully, 2014 could be a good year without any injuries and then we can forget about everything.", he added. 

" It is a very important prize, and like I said in the press conference before I am very happy to be among the three best players and for me it is a prize. Like I said, Cristiano won it and he deserved to win.", added Argentine striker.

No comments:

ShareThis