Wednesday 18 December 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo talks on Ballon D'or absence

Cristiano Ronaldo told media while inauguration of his own museum that he is not 'obsessed' with winning Ballon d'Or in 2014 and rumors about his absence at FIFA's all events.

"The Ballon d'Or is a trophy but I'm not obsessed with it. Let's see what happens. We have left space for more trophies. Here is the evidence of what I have won, no one will take it away from here and these were things I wanted to share with my fans, show them what I have already achieved." said Real Madrid star.

"There are still several days left for that, We are discussing this issue with the club and then we'll see what happens." added Ronaldo when asked about his presence/absence at this year's FIFA Ballon D'or gala on 13th next month.

The Portuguese star has been nominated in top three contenders for this year's FIFA player of the year award along with Frank Ribery and Lionel Messi.

No comments:

ShareThis