Sunday 1 December 2013

Gareth Bale quotes on Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale, has quoted on his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo at promotion of EA SPORTS FIFA 14 for Xbox One and Play station 4. The Wales international has also made some other quotes regarding his record transfer to Real Madrid and his performance letting his team win yesterday.

Real-Madrids-Gareth-Bale.jpg


 “Ronaldo is nothing short of ­unbelievable. I think he has shown that consistently. It seems he hasn't scored fewer than two goals every game since I have been here and at the moment, for me, he’s the world’s best player. I think he has proved that week in, week out and the number of goals he has scored this season is just mind-blowing." he said. 


“He’d be the ideal winner of the Ballon D’or. I don’t think anyone is near him right now. Look at his goals and performance for Portugal the other day – they prove he is ­undoubtedly the best in the world. There’s no rivalry ­between us, we ­really get on and he has helped me out a lot, on and off the pitch." told Bale when asked about if he has any rivalry with Portuguese.

“It’s obviously great to play with a player of his caliber. And since I have been here he has done nothing but give me ­encouragement and ­confidence every game and helped me along – he has been brilliant for me. We’re enjoying ­playing together and the goals and ­assists show that."

After match winning performance last night he told reporters, “It was a massive blow not having Cristiano playing, For me, he is the world’s best player and we had to do a job (without him) and thankfully we did that. I didn't feel any pressure to be honest, I just want to go out there and enjoy my football and play as well as I can. I try to do that and thankfully I got a hat-trick."

“I think as soon as I scored the second I was trying to get the third, I was trying my hardest to get into positions and thankfully the move did work out and it was a great ball by Marcelo to put it on a plate for me. I am happy that I am settling down. I am enjoying my football and I think that showed tonight. I feel part of the team. Every game that we play I am getting more used to it. I am enjoying it, which is the main thing. I feel my fitness is there now. Obviously I think I am going to keep improving, learning off the best, like Cristiano, and hopefully I can keep improving and doing a lot better as well." added Wales man while concluding.

No comments:

ShareThis