Friday 22 November 2013

Steven Gerrard wishes to win Premier League before ending the career at Liverpool

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has said that he wishes to win a Premier League title before putting an end to his glorious career.

Liverpool_footballer_Steven_Gerrard.jpg

“There’d be a hole missing in my career (without a title win) but I don’t think I’d spend the rest of my life being irritated or annoyed or frustrated,” Gerrard told ESPN FC.


33 year old has won almost every title in his long career except English Premier League.

“I don’t think that would be fair on myself. (Since) I broke into this team at 18 years of age I've tried to win the title but it hasn't happened. I've got a couple more chances and I’ll continue to fight for it" said the England international.

No comments:

ShareThis