Tuesday 1 October 2013

Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals the reason why he left Barcelona

Swedish international and former Barcelona star Zlatan Ibrahimhovic has revealed in an interview with German weekly why he left Barcelona.


Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pep Guardiola with Jose


"Guardiola is a fantastic trainer, but as a person? He is a coward, He isn't a man. In the first months at Barcelona things went well and I scored lots of goals. 
Then he sacrificed me for Lionel Messi, but didn't have the guts to tell me. Guardiola has no balls. I was sacrificed for Messi but he didn’t have the decency to tell me to my face. Messi is a brilliant player. Messi is Guardiola’s star player. The only thing I couldn’t understand was whenever Guardiola spoke, they all sat down attentively like school kids in front of the teacher." said 31 year old footballer.

Talking about Jose Mourhino,he said, “Mourinho doesn’t need to take on a role. But the other one wants to be perfect – like Tiger Woods and look what happened to him. Everyone has a dark side. I would have given my life for Mourinho; he is capable of handling all of the different personalities within a squad and he has always taken on difficult challenges, like he is now with Chelsea. But Guardiola avoids them. Why has he chosen Bayern Munich? Because it’s a team which functions well even if he’s not there. He’s a joined a team which is already complete and although he’s signed new players, they don’t need them.”

Zlatan also discussed €100 million transfer for Tottenham midfielder Gareth Bale to Real Madrid. “100 million for Bale? He’s not worth that amount. The whole system is sick. The contracts we sign are madness. No player is worth that amount of money.”

No comments:

ShareThis