Saturday 7 December 2013

Steven Gerrard praises his teammate Luis Suarez

Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard has praised his teammate Luis Suarez while comparing him with the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. With these quotes about Luis Suarez, Setven Gerrard has made him the major contender for FIFA Ballon D'or this year.

"You have seen a world-class performance, probably one of the best individual performances I've seen at Anfield – and I've been playing here a long time", Gerrard said speaking to his club's official website.


"Having worked with him every single day, it's probably less of a surprise to me as it is to the supporters. I've been pushing his corner for a long time that he is up there with the best in the world." he added.

"I think he's getting so close to the main two, Ronaldo and Messi. If he keeps going, I think he can catch them. His fourth goal was average and it was a 30-yard free-kick, so I think that sums his performance up." said 33 year old.

No comments:

ShareThis